Jackson County Wisconsin 2-bedroom cabin for sale surrounded by towering pines on nearly 5 acres of land! Hike and explore your own property or enjoy direct trail access to the recreational trails that lead you into 1,000’s of acres of public hunting and fishing lands.
- 2 Bedroom, 1 bath rustic cabin with loft nestled on nearly 5 acres of land with towering pines.
- Appliances and furniture included.
- The cabin is plumed and ready for septic and well and the seller guarantees both can be installed.
- Enclosed entry to keep out the weather.
- Cozy wood burning fireplace and forced air furnace for cool evenings.
- Tongue and groove cathedral wood ceiling.
- Privacy and seclusion on a quiet year-round township road.
- 16′ x 25′ Storage shed with wood flooring for all your outdoor recreational toys.
- Fishing, boating and swimming on Lake Arbutus and Lake Eau Claire is just minutes away.
- A Class I trout fishing stream, the Buffalo River, is a short distance down the road.
- 1,000’s of acres of public hunting lands are within walking distance from your cabin.
- Incredible trail riding on the Buffalo River Trail System in Jackson County.
Nestled on nearly 5 acres of mature woods and lush meadows, just off a quiet township road, you will discover this 2 Bedroom, 1 bath hunting cabin! This Jackson County, WI cabin has a living room/dining room, kitchen and loft. A beautiful tongue and groove cathedral wood ceiling and brick faced wood burning fireplace adorn this well-built cabin. Your cabin in the woods comes complete with furniture and appliances, has electric, and a forced air furnace. The cabin is plumed and ready for septic and well and the seller guarantees both can be installed. Jackson County is an outdoor enthusiast dream with trout fishing streams, Lake Arbutus and Lake Eau Claire and 1,000's of acres of public hunting land teaming with whitetails and wildlife! Enjoy direct access to ATV/Snowmobile trails from your Wisconsin property!